Sign in with
Your question

Win 7 problems on MAC

Last response: in Networking
May 1, 2010 7:39:03 AM

hi, i need your help, so i installed a win 7 on my macbook using boot camp and when i switch the screen from mac to win 7 i have no internet, but if i restart pc and choose to start first from Windows everything is working perfect, do somebody knows how to fix it?
thanks

More about : win problems mac

May 2, 2010 6:20:37 AM

kakhaber said:
hi, i need your help, so i installed a win 7 on my macbook using boot camp and when i switch the screen from mac to win 7 i have no internet, but if i restart pc and choose to start first from Windows everything is working perfect, do somebody knows how to fix it?
thanks

[#0005ff]When you switch screen, Air continues to run and therefore W7 can't see the availability of a connection. You need to close Air before switching and probably just for the first time, set the connection up in W7.[/#000ff]
m
l
May 11, 2010 6:52:18 PM

Saga Lout said:
[#0005ff]When you switch screen, Air continues to run and therefore W7 can't see the availability of a connection. You need to close Air before switching and probably just for the first time, set the connection up in W7.[/#000ff]

no, anyway not working it says that Broadcom 802.11n network adapter can not start
m
l
!