Win 7 problems on MAC

hi, i need your help, so i installed a win 7 on my macbook using boot camp and when i switch the screen from mac to win 7 i have no internet, but if i restart pc and choose to start first from Windows everything is working perfect, do somebody knows how to fix it?
thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about problems
  1. kakhaber said:
    hi, i need your help, so i installed a win 7 on my macbook using boot camp and when i switch the screen from mac to win 7 i have no internet, but if i restart pc and choose to start first from Windows everything is working perfect, do somebody knows how to fix it?
    thanks

[#0005ff]When you switch screen, Air continues to run and therefore W7 can't see the availability of a connection. You need to close Air before switching and probably just for the first time, set the connection up in W7.[/#000ff]
  2. Saga Lout said:
    [#0005ff]When you switch screen, Air continues to run and therefore W7 can't see the availability of a connection. You need to close Air before switching and probably just for the first time, set the connection up in W7.[/#000ff]

no, anyway not working it says that Broadcom 802.11n network adapter can not start
Ask a new question

Read More

LAN Boot Camp Macintosh Networking