What is your Windows Experience Index Score for your SSD

What is your Windows Experience Index Score for your SSD.

Corsair 60GB Force SSD 2.5" SATA-II Read = 285MB/s, Write = 275MB/s 50,000 IOPS

mine is 7.3 with 3gbs is that good?
17 answers Last reply
More about what windows experience index score
  1. how do i get the 6gbs to work? i turned it on in the mb but in boot up it still says that it is 3gb. My mb is : p7p55d-e
  2. That's ok. Mine is 6.8 and it's average is only 200 mb/sec.
  3. o1die said:
    That's ok. Mine is 6.8 and it's average is only 200 mb/sec.



    :o thats slow? or is it no speed jump?
  4. try hdtune version 2.55, a free download. It will measure your current ssd speed.
  5. o1die said:
    That's ok. Mine is 6.8 and it's average is only 200 mb/sec.



    202.1 so just as bad :)
  6. 7.4 (Intel 80GB X25M G2)
  7. cjl said:
    7.4 (Intel 80GB X25M G2)



    you have 12gb of ram :O...........
  8. anyway moving back...... what is you ave speed?
  9. W.E.I. 7.0-Western Digital SiliconEdge Blue 128gb. HD Tune 2.55- Avg.201.4.
  10. cjl said:
    Yes I do :D



    just to be a pain why do you have 12gb?
  11. robin banks uk said:
    anyway moving back...... what is you ave speed?

  12. robin banks uk said:
    just to be a pain why do you have 12gb?

    Solidworks, mainly. Also occasionally Matlab (though usually, Matlab only takes a few gigs).
  13. Your WEI is Low, should be around 7.8. (you have the SF1200 controller in that SSD, Correct).

    Check which AHCI driver you are using (run AS SSD) should be iaSTOR. A Score of 7.3 may indicate that you are using pcide.

    If you have an INTEL chipset (southbridge), you should have used the Latest Intel RST driver (ver 9.6) and the "F6" driver during win 7 install

    My 128 gig Phoenix Pro 7.8. Intel 80 Gig G2 (varies between 7.5->7.7), my other 3 SSd are around 7.0 -> 7.3)

    ADDED
    If you run AS SSD, your overall score should be around 470.

    When I first installed my Phoenix Pro I did a clone from the Intel 80 Gig G2. My WEI score was 7.3 and AS SSD overall score was LOW 231. Reinstallled Windows 7 using the INTEL "f6" ahci driver during the Instal and after install loaded the Intel RST drivers (ver 9.6)


    Also Your SSD will not preform better on SATA 6, Currently the only SATA 6 SSD @ newegg is the C300
  14. RetiredChief said:
    Your WEI is Low, should be around 7.8. (you have the SF1200 controller in that SSD, Correct).

    Check which AHCI driver you are using (run AS SSD) should be iaSTOR. A Score of 7.3 may indicate that you are using pcide.

    If you have an INTEL chipset (southbridge), you should have used the Latest Intel RST driver (ver 9.6) and the "F6" driver during win 7 install

    My 128 gig Phoenix Pro 7.8. Intel 80 Gig G2 (varies between 7.5->7.7), my other 3 SSd are around 7.0 -> 7.3)

    ADDED
    If you run AS SSD, your overall score should be around 470.

    When I first installed my Phoenix Pro I did a clone from the Intel 80 Gig G2. My WEI score was 7.3 and AS SSD overall score was LOW 231. Reinstallled Windows 7 using the INTEL "f6" ahci driver during the Instal and after install loaded the Intel RST drivers (ver 9.6)


    Also Your SSD will not preform better on SATA 6, Currently the only SATA 6 SSD @ newegg is the C300



    what will the speed jump be like? because that is a lot of work.....
  15. Here is my before and after – AS SSD (G-Skill Phoenix Pro 128 Gig – Very similar to vertex)
    ………………………….. before ……………….. after
    ……………………………… read/writes……………. Read/writes.
    Seq read/writes …. 161.75/130.53 ……. 201.74/133.74
    4K ……………………….. 19.11/52.70 ………... 22.79/80.33
    4k-64 Thrd………….. 22.58 /70.61 ……… 125.25/119.26
    Score …………………… 58/136 ………………. 168/213
    Overall score ………… 231 ………………….. 473

    Note My “after” compares almost Identical to what manuf shows:
    http://www.gskill.com/products.php?index=284&c1=&c2=
  16. Mine is 7.9. I have a Crucial M4 SSD.
Ask a new question

Read More

SSD Corsair SATA Components