classic UT maps in UT2004

Just curious if there are maps available for ut2004 that were the original
deathmatch maps in UT.

I was hoping that someone could tell me some of the names before I dig
through nalicity.

--
Mickster

Visit my website and see my arcade!!

http://mickster.freeservers.com

Andrew

On Fri, 14 May 2004 07:57:39 -0500, "Mickster"
<mickster@derbyworks.net> wrote:

>Just curious if there are maps available for ut2004 that were the original
>deathmatch maps in UT.

I really like this remake of Deck16 that I found works in 2004 despite
being a 2003 map:

http://www.mapraider.com/maps/?fileid=182

I played on a server today that had Coret1999. It was pretty much same as
in the original UT.