Sign in with
Your question

Windows won't start up

Last response: in Storage
January 13, 2013 2:57:56 AM

Hello, Yesterday i opened two games at once on my asus laptop, and the computer started crashing, when i tried to start up, it stays in "loading" and then BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH appears, i can use safe mode with internet options, but normal safe mode not, i tried checking the hard drive but it freezes at 16% and doesnt' advance from that, it seems that its state its getting worse, i don't know what the problem is, and i don't a have a recuperation disk, any help?

More about : windows start

January 13, 2013 2:59:27 AM

I also tried backing to a previous state, but it didn't worked
m
l
January 14, 2013 10:37:39 AM

Just try to format your hard disk and install new windows in it and then check your all software working or not.
m
l
January 22, 2013 10:52:14 AM

Thank you for your response, i did format it, and used asus recovery, did my normal activities for about 4 days, then the problems started, in some cases i am unable to shut down the laptop, and it started like that, when i turn it on it starts working properly, but in about a hour of half its more often now, computer starts acting weird, being unable to open programs or webpages, and it freezes and then i have to force the shut down and start it again, do i have to buy a new laptop or a new hard drive?
m
l
!