Closed

Hdmi sound doesnt work quadro nvs450

Hi,

I have a Quadro NVS450 with a displayport to HDMI adaptor connected to my Samsung LCD TV and, even though I configured the PC to USE HDMI sound (it can see there is sound) I got nothing coming out of the TV speakers...

HTPC
Windows 7 64bit
Asus Maximus III Gene
6Gb RAM
1,5Tb HDD
Quadro NVS450..

secondary small case screen with a displayport to VGA connector and planning to get an LCD monitor for gaming and general use and leave the TV for some gaming and movies...

I wonder if anyone could help?
5 answers Last reply
More about hdmi sound doesnt work quadro nvs450
  1. No one?
  2. make sure it's plugged in all the way, and maybe see if there's any settings on the monitor itself or even in your BIOS....That's where I would start looking..Never had to do this, I was just trying to help you out, as I know how it feels when you are in need of advice...I myself am waiting on some....
  3. Hi, thanks

Well I can "see" the sound when I chose the HDMI device with the sound bar moving up and down. It seems that all is ok but then.... nothing.

I may give up as it is easier to use more cables but it doesn't bode well to the technology... useless.

Anyone?
  4. Dumb question: Is there a audio cable that needs to be hooked up on the monitor to your sound card?
  5. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

Nvidia TV Quadro HDMI Graphics