GPRS 3 settings on S-E T62u

I am unable to get my Pocket PC to connect to the Internet through a DBA-10
BT adapter and my T62u. The PPC will connect using a CF phone card with the
same SIM and will also connect using my wife's v551 with BT. I have been
able to conncect with the T62u in the past so my suspicion is that some
setting on the phone has been changed.

While exploring Data Accounts on the T62 I found several choices including
Automatic, EXPRESS, Cingular Home, Cingular Roam, My Wireless Window, and
GPRS3. Only GPRS3 has editable options. Currently the settings are:
APN - isp.cingular
CID=3
User ID - blank
Password - blank
Pwd. request - off
Preffered Srvc. - Automatic
IP address - blank
DNS address - blank
Advan. Settings - many choices including Authentication, Data compression,
Header compression, etc.

On the PPC I have set up the log-in with WAP@CINGULARGPRS.COM AND CINGULAR1
as instructed here and on the Navas web site.

My questions are:
Does anyone know whether these GPRS3 phone options affect my connection?
Any other suggestions as to why the PPC can make the Bluetooth connection to
the phone but then not make a connection to Cincular?

No responses to this inquiry after nearly a week. Can anyone tell me the
meaning and/or significance of GRPS3?

Thanks,

Bob