Kworld DVB-T399U stops working in Media Center after update!

icraig

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2010
Hi All,

Just wondering if someone can help as I've exhausted my skills.

I have a Kworld DVB-T399U TV Tuner, it supports W7. Its worked flawlessly until recently I went to MC and it came up with 'No TV Signal Detected.....Blah Blah'.
So I checked the crappy media center software that came with the USB stick and its working in there.

So I tried reinstalling the TV Tuner stick, and hey presto back working again in Windows Media Center. I thought that was it, until the next morning I spotted WMC downloading updates, so I tried it again and its stopped working.

Again I reinstalled and it works until it updates itself. Something in the update is breaking it with my TV Tuner. Has anyone ever come across this before and know what to do??

Cheers

Craig

flabbergasted

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2006
I have their PCI analog tuner which is certified to work with windows 7. I have used WMC but I found it inferior to Kworld's own tuner software called "TiVme." Kworld has another tuner software called "Hypermedia Center" which as I remember works with XP. I suggust you go to "http://us.kworld-global.com/main/support_down.aspx?mnuid=1312&modid=21" and try to figure it out. My guess is the product you're using isn't compatible with Win7.