Hi.. anyone has ever rented the game somewhere? I wonder, how it works with
CD-Keys. I'd like to test if the online-gaming is more fun than in the demo
(no good servers in my country, to many noobs), so is there a way to test
this?
I guess, if i rent the game, the cdkey might already be banned or is in
heavy use.

Thomas

--
gnuPG key: 0x012CF58B

Thomas Müller <spam@elfstone.de> wrote:
>Hi.. anyone has ever rented the game somewhere?
Well, you could probably buy it, try it for a week, and put it up on
eBay if you don't like it, and recover all but $5-10 of your
aquisition cost, which would make the 'rental' for that period pretty
easy to determine.

--
William Smith