You could always get a 5850 and OC it to 5870 speed. Unless you want to spend the extra $100 from a 5850 to 5870. Or you can always go for a GTX470. Just my thoughts. If you are hellbent on a 5870 just wait and see what things are like when you have the cash. I never sit around and wait on the next gen cards unless there is a solid release date and it is in the very near future. Stuff changes so much it isn't worth sitting around waiting anymore when you can be enjoying a nice new card.
Oh, so it could still take a while,..... I think I will just wait a Likkle while and see if they dont drop the prices and then ill buy. (We are busy with exams and tasks anyways so there wont be time for a lot of gaiming anyways) But after that, halloooooo Graphics Card. Thanx for the advice. Apretiate it. :-)