Dual-DVD {still,again} available

Don't remember from where, but a friend of mine just picked up UT2003
for me, and he defaulted to the dual DVD version, if anyone cares.

--
William Smith

On Sun, 16 May 2004 18:59:50 -0400, wrote:

> Don't remember from where, but a friend of mine just picked up UT2003
> for me, and he defaulted to the dual DVD version, if anyone cares.

I doubt anyone does. Did you mean UT2004 by any chance?

Linux Registered User #327951

Dan C <youmustbejoking@invalid.org> wrote:
[I wrote]
>> Don't remember from where, but a friend of mine just picked up UT2003
>> for me, and he defaulted to the dual DVD version, if anyone cares.

>I doubt anyone does. Did you mean UT2004 by any chance?

Doh. Yes, time for new fingers, sorry about that. UT2004 8*)

--
William Smith

>>> Don't remember from where, but a friend of mine just picked up UT2003
>>> for me, and he defaulted to the dual DVD version, if anyone cares.

>>I doubt anyone does. Did you mean UT2004 by any chance?

> Doh. Yes, time for new fingers, sorry about that. UT2004 8*)

Hehe, no problem.

> William Smith
> ComputerSmiths Consulting, Inc. www.compusmiths.com

Heh, small world. I've purchased some stuff in your store, assuming it's
the one in Bremerton. Lived there for 6 years, although I moved away a
couple of years ago. Nice place, I miss it (in some ways).

Linux Registered User #327951

Dan C <youmustbejoking@invalid.org> wrote:
>> ComputerSmiths Consulting, Inc. www.compusmiths.com

>Heh, small world. I've purchased some stuff in your store, assuming it's
>the one in Bremerton.

You wouldn't believe how many folks with the name of Smith have
independently come up with "this really unique name/play on words."
8*) Is Bremerton in WA state or somewhere in England? Either way,
not near North Reading, MA, where we don't have a storefront. 8*)

--
William Smith

>>Heh, small world. I've purchased some stuff in your store, assuming it's
>>the one in Bremerton.

> You wouldn't believe how many folks with the name of Smith have
> independently come up with "this really unique name/play on words."

Grin.... I bet.

> 8*) Is Bremerton in WA state or somewhere in England? Either way,
> not near North Reading, MA, where we don't have a storefront. 8*)

OK then, yes I was referring to WA state.

Dan C wrote:
>>> Heh, small world. I've purchased some stuff in your store,
>>> assuming it's the one in Bremerton.
>
>> You wouldn't believe how many folks with the name of Smith have
>> independently come up with "this really unique name/play on words."
>
> Grin.... I bet.
>
>> 8*) Is Bremerton in WA state or somewhere in England? Either way,
>> not near North Reading, MA, where we don't have a storefront. 8*)
>
> OK then, yes I was referring to WA state.
uhm? just traced it. something like in california???