Dual-DVD {still,again} available

Don't remember from where, but a friend of mine just picked up UT2003
for me, and he defaulted to the dual DVD version, if anyone cares.

--
William Smith
More about dual still again available

    On Sun, 16 May 2004 18:59:50 -0400, wrote:

    > Don't remember from where, but a friend of mine just picked up UT2003
    > for me, and he defaulted to the dual DVD version, if anyone cares.

    I doubt anyone does. Did you mean UT2004 by any chance?

    Linux Registered User #327951
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    Dan C <youmustbejoking@invalid.org> wrote:

    >> Don't remember from where, but a friend of mine just picked up UT2003
    >> for me, and he defaulted to the dual DVD version, if anyone cares.

    >I doubt anyone does. Did you mean UT2004 by any chance?

    Doh. Yes, time for new fingers, sorry about that. UT2004 8*)

    --
    William Smith
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    >>> Don't remember from where, but a friend of mine just picked up UT2003
    >>> for me, and he defaulted to the dual DVD version, if anyone cares.

    >>I doubt anyone does. Did you mean UT2004 by any chance?

    > Doh. Yes, time for new fingers, sorry about that. UT2004 8*)

    Hehe, no problem.

    > William Smith
    > ComputerSmiths Consulting, Inc. www.compusmiths.com

    Heh, small world. I've purchased some stuff in your store, assuming it's
    the one in Bremerton. Lived there for 6 years, although I moved away a
    couple of years ago. Nice place, I miss it (in some ways).

    Linux Registered User #327951
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    Dan C <youmustbejoking@invalid.org> wrote:
    >> ComputerSmiths Consulting, Inc. www.compusmiths.com

    >Heh, small world. I've purchased some stuff in your store, assuming it's
    >the one in Bremerton.

    You wouldn't believe how many folks with the name of Smith have
    independently come up with "this really unique name/play on words."
    8*) Is Bremerton in WA state or somewhere in England? Either way,
    not near North Reading, MA, where we don't have a storefront. 8*)

    --
    William Smith
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    >>Heh, small world. I've purchased some stuff in your store, assuming it's
    >>the one in Bremerton.

    > You wouldn't believe how many folks with the name of Smith have
    > independently come up with "this really unique name/play on words."

    Grin.... I bet.

    > 8*) Is Bremerton in WA state or somewhere in England? Either way,
    > not near North Reading, MA, where we don't have a storefront. 8*)

    OK then, yes I was referring to WA state.

    Linux Registered User #327951
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

    Dan C wrote:
    >>> Heh, small world. I've purchased some stuff in your store,
    >>> assuming it's the one in Bremerton.
    >
    >> You wouldn't believe how many folks with the name of Smith have
    >> independently come up with "this really unique name/play on words."
    >
    > Grin.... I bet.
    >
    >> 8*) Is Bremerton in WA state or somewhere in England? Either way,
    >> not near North Reading, MA, where we don't have a storefront. 8*)
    >
    > OK then, yes I was referring to WA state.
    uhm? just traced it. something like in california???

DVD Games Video Games