Program Compatability Wizard has disappeared !!

I can no longer access the programme compatibility wizard via START/ALL
PROGRAMS/ ACCESSORIES - it is no longer on the drop down list in accessories!
I am still able to use it via Help and Support, so I know it is still there!
Have searched high and low as to how to put it back into the Start menu but
to no avail.
Please help!!!!
1 answer Last reply
More about program compatability wizard disappeared

    Copy the shortcut from...

    C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories

    or from...

    C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories

    and paste it into...

    C:\Documents and Settings\Your Name Here\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories

    or paste it into...

    C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:DCD7ADCC-3E58-4AE2-8E99-EBD98BD91D56@microsoft.com,
    milltown <milltown@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
    > I can no longer access the programme compatibility wizard via START/ALL
    > PROGRAMS/ ACCESSORIES - it is no longer on the drop down list in
    > accessories! I am still able to use it via Help and Support, so I know it
    > is still there! Have searched high and low as to how to put it back into
    > the Start menu but to no avail.
    > Please help!!!!

Configuration Accessories Windows XP