Program Compatability Wizard has disappeared !!

August 26, 2005 1:25:04 PM

I can no longer access the programme compatibility wizard via START/ALL
PROGRAMS/ ACCESSORIES - it is no longer on the drop down list in accessories!
I am still able to use it via Help and Support, so I know it is still there!
Have searched high and low as to how to put it back into the Start menu but
to no avail.
Please help!!!!
Anonymous
August 26, 2005 11:49:08 PM

Copy the shortcut from...

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories

or from...

C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories

and paste it into...

C:\Documents and Settings\Your Name Here\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories

or paste it into...

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User