Compact graphics card

hi i currently own a dell insprion 530s well i brought a graphic card and then o noticed it couldn't fix so i was wondering if they make graphic cards for compact system and a name or brand help me please!!!!!
2 answers Last reply
More about compact graphics card
  1. They are called low-profile cards. That need a low-profile bracket.
  2. You need a low profile card? With a back plate that is only like 3 inches tall?

    The 5570 is a pretty good low power low profile card and should fit your case.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Dell Graphics Product