the new patch has fixed the playback issue, but now im getting no sound!

anyone else having that problem?

spag

spagnamoli wrote:

> the new patch has fixed the playback issue, but now im getting no
> sound!

You were getting sound before?

AFAIK, the Make AVI File function only writes screenshots to disk and
turns those into an AVI (obviously) but cannot provide a sound track.
Theoretically it's possible, I assume, but I doubt the function is used
often enough to warrant the effort to implement it.

Oliver.

yer i was getting sound before... i think..

what codec does it use? xvid? divx?

spag