You could try a hard drive recovery freeware
to help you:http://freeware-fix.blogspot.com/2013/02/hard-drive-recovery.html
This freeware has helped my friend recover his inaccessible data from his corrupted drive. You should have a try!
Actually, corrupted drive can be damaged in two ways: physical damage and logical damage. The physical damage always makes it very difficult to recover the inner data back. However, oppositely, the logical damage can be fixed at the aid of a recovery program. Therefore, you could try this recovery freeware at first.
1. Stop writing anything new on the drive immediately to avoid the original data overwritten by new data, which can make your data gone permanently.
2. Save your recovered data on a different drive or memory card in case of recovery failure.
3. Not forget to format this drive to see whether it could work again.
4. Ask a specialist for help, if the recovery tool doesn’t work.
5. Back up your important data regularly on a different drive in the future.