Sign in with
Your question

System freeze

Last response: in Systems
October 7, 2010 1:14:38 PM

Hello,
My systemfreeze randomly. but after pressing ctrl+alt+del, it unfreeze for a 2-3 hrs, then againt it freeze. I am using MS Office 2007 for most of the time..any suggestion..please

More about : system freeze

October 7, 2010 1:57:43 PM

When you press ctrl+alt+del, open the task manager, and see if one of the applications is non-responsive.

Do you actually do anything when you press ctrl+alt+del, or do you just use the keystroke, and then cancel out of it?
m
l
October 14, 2010 2:03:59 PM

aford10 said:
When you press ctrl+alt+del, open the task manager, and see if one of the applications is non-responsive.

Do you actually do anything when you press ctrl+alt+del, or do you just use the keystroke, and then cancel out of it?

I simply press ctrl+alt+del and in task manager, click on cancel, system will again in normal. But, as i mentioned, after 2-3 hrs, again it freeze.
m
l
Related resources
October 14, 2010 2:10:32 PM

start-->run-->eventvwr.msc-->look in the system and application logs for red X's
m
l
October 22, 2010 2:59:25 PM

I did that, but could not find any thing like red X's...can you please explain in detail about that....
is there any other way sort out this problem...
m
l
October 22, 2010 3:00:54 PM

I did that, but could not find any thing like red X's...can you please explain in detail about that....
is there any other way sort out this problem...
m
l
!