Solved

How to save favorites

Tags:
  • Hard Drives
  • Favorites
  • Storage
Last response: in Storage
January 16, 2013 4:27:42 PM

i jest rebuilt a pc dew to some troagn virus and outher probroms . what id like to do is have win 7 on 2 hdds so if one gos i have back up . the next thing id like i to only have the files i save to favorites to its own hdd atm i have 2 sata hdds in my pc one has win 7 465 gb and one 74 gig that only has eq2 on it . i have a 3ed sata 320 id like to put in for a 2ed win 7 hdd and add anouther 1 or 2 for files ? is this a crazy idea or even poasble and how hard would this all be ?

so if this is easy anuff how would i do it

More about : save favorites

a b G Storage
January 16, 2013 4:38:08 PM

if you use google chrome your favorites will be saved on your gmail account so when you download chrome onto the new pc and log in into your gmail the favorite bar will show your old favorites
m
l

Best solution

a b G Storage
January 16, 2013 4:41:11 PM

Internet Explorer - C:\Users\your_username\Favorites
Google Chrome - Ctrl + Shift + O > Organize - Export bookmarks to HTML file
Mozilla Firefox - Ctrl + Shift + B > Import and Backup - Export bookmarks to HTML
January 16, 2013 4:42:28 PM

this is all on the new pc no old pc old pc hdd dead but i been saving lots of serches in my favorites but id like to change how they are saved so if i crash again ill have planty of back up
so would i want to go for a raid set up on 2 hdds for win 7 os and jest install anouther hdd for favorites or it need to be raid all the way ?

im useing win 7 with internet exploer google as my defalt home searh no chrome
m
l
January 17, 2013 2:07:50 PM

Best answer selected by c0mf0rtably0ne.
m
l
!