Check this link:http://download.soundsonline.com/docs/PLAY-2-FAQ.pdf
Or try this:
I’m getting an error during installation on a Mac. What should I do?
If permissions are set to READ ONLY on a particular folder that the installer needs to write to, nothing can be installed to that folder and the install will fail. Make sure folder permissions are set to READ & WRITE. Here’s how to do that:
1. Control-Click (or) Right-Click on the folder.
2. Go to “Get Info” in the menu.
3. Click on the triangle to the right of Sharing & Permissions.
4. Click on the padlock and enter the user name/password.
5. Ensure all privileges are set to Read & Write.
6. In the lower-left, just to the right off the +/- signs, click on the gear icon and choose to “apply to all enclosed items.”
Some common folders on which to check this are:
• Mac HD > Applications > East West
• Mac HD > Library > Application Support >Digidesign
• Mac HD > Library > Application Support >Digidesign>Plugins