Xfx ati 4850

is it OK for my XFX ATI HD4850 works in 82 degree Celsius or it is too hot???
12 answers Last reply
More about 4850
  1. 82'C idle or full load?

If it full load then it's still normal, get worry when it pass 90'C... :)
    What is current fan speed? you can manually adjust it on CCC a little bit higher to make your card cooler...
  2. Right^
    If it went over 95c under load,then there maybe a problem with it, 82c is quite normal under load
  3. it happened when i play GRID with ultra graphic setting...but there are some lacks during i played this game with that setting....is that related with the temperature or this 4850 is not support with such ultra setting?
  4. What resolution are you playing at ? what are your other system specs ?
  5. 1366x768
  6. amd phenomIIx6,gigabyte 870 ud3, 2gb kingston 1333mhz,xfx ati 4850,WD500gb,
  7. A 4850 should handle Grid on ultra settings,try disabling V-sync or lowering AA a bit and see if it helps or not, also how's the performance in other games ?
  8. it is not a frequently problems...sometimes its occur n sometimes it is ok..until now, i have no problems with the other game...
  9. Try the solutions i gave you, and see if it helps
  10. I only just noticed I could almost boil a jug on some graphics cards... not recommended I imagine....
  11. l have recognize the problem why grid can't run smoothly....the solution is the ati catalyst center..when i increase the performance of the 3d view...i can play this game smoothly..but how to maintain the setting of this catalyst center because it will restore to default setting after i shutdown my pc..
  12. I think you can do it by another program called "Radeon pro"
    It lets you choose and save settings for a specific game
    http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=322031
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Celsius ATI Graphics