IIS Setup on XP pro after .NET install

Does anyone know if you can get IIS up and running AFTER I have installed
the .NET suite? Microsoft documentation says IIS must be installed prior to
..net, does anyone know a way around this?
Al
1 answer Last reply
More about setup install

    Yes.

    Uninstall the .Net Framework
    Install IIS
    Install .Net Framework

    Regards
    Mark Dormer

    "Al Hueve" <ahueve@woh.rr.com> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know if you can get IIS up and running AFTER I have installed
    > the .NET suite? Microsoft documentation says IIS must be installed prior
    > to .net, does anyone know a way around this?
    > Al

Configuration Microsoft IIS Windows XP