What graphics card is compatible with my computer

Which graphics card is compatible with slim style e machine with amd athlon 2 x2 215 processor. I have a nvidia geforce 6150se intergrated card in it now. I ran a benchmark test for final fantasy 14 and scored very low 69. I need to know where to go from here. Thank you.
7 answers Last reply
More about what graphics card compatible computer
  1. joe 704 said:
    Which graphics card is compatible with slim style e machine with amd athlon 2 x2 215 processor. I have a nvidia geforce 6150se intergrated card in it now. I ran a benchmark test for final fantasy 14 and scored very low 69. I need to know where to go from here. Thank you.

Does it look like this?
  2. According to the pictures you can't. There doesn't appear to be any PCI-e or AGP slots.

Plus that case it VERY small IMO, even if there was a PCI-e or AGP slot you would have trouble finding a suitable card.

Is it possible to upload a photo of the inside of your case on the off-chance that its a different from the one shown on newegg.
  3. Nvidia 6150SE has a PCI-E 16x slot AFAIK
    So you can use any PCI-E cards on it,however make sure you have an adequate PSU for it.
  4. Maziar, if you look at the pictures on newegg the motherboard doesn't appear to have any PCI-E 16x slots, and if it does there beneath other components that no graphics card could possibly fit under. (atleast, no discrete ones, maybe OEM)
  5. hmm,that's strange,so it has an integrated card and no PCI-E slots, if so then there nos options for upgrading.
  6. Its all to do with a small form factor, atleast with that mobo on that PC, anyways. Just noticed you were a mod...
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Compatibility Graphics Product