G110 vs lycosa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
G110 with its G keys and many programmable features such as macros, is way better than the lycosa keyboard.
As for Lycosa, its has many manufacturing defects and a good keyboard.
Lycosa its a little bit soft i think. For gaming i'dd have to give it to the G110, because you can't go wrong.
Plus G110 has a better media interface than the G110. For decorations, both keys has backlighting so not much there...
For the price the G110 is cost 20$ more than the lycosa. So the verdict comme down to if you have the money to buy a G110 or if your're on a tight budget like lycosa.

Logitech FTW!!!!! XD

Presonaly id'd say it burns down to personal preference :)

I hope that helps!

chuby654

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2011
G110 with its G keys and many programmable features such as macros, is way better than the lycosa keyboard.
As for Lycosa, its has many manufacturing defects and a good keyboard.
Lycosa its a little bit soft i think. For gaming i'dd have to give it to the G110, because you can't go wrong.
Plus G110 has a better media interface than the G110. For decorations, both keys has backlighting so not much there...
For the price the G110 is cost 20$ more than the lycosa. So the verdict comme down to if you have the money to buy a G110 or if your're on a tight budget like lycosa.

Logitech FTW!!!!! XD

Presonaly id'd say it burns down to personal preference :)

I hope that helps!

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.