hp nx9020 - audio driver?

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b α HP
a b D Laptop
January 8, 2005 12:45:40 PM

Hi!
I`ve just purchased hp compaq nx 9020
The problem is I can`t install audio driver
Wnen i download driver from HP site
after intalling two files are zipped into directory (nothing more)
These are TEQ1.reg and TEQ1.bat
I import the first one into the registery
but completly have no idea what to do about the second one
(I use WIN XP PRO so there is no DOS)
I serached info in usenet archive but can`t find anything:(
Please, help me to have sound in my notebook:)
Thanks
Chris

PS Sorry for my English

More about : nx9020 audio driver

Anonymous
a b α HP
a b D Laptop
January 8, 2005 12:45:41 PM

XP will execute the .BAT file just find. Try it, it won't blow up,
promise!
Anonymous
a b α HP
a b D Laptop
January 8, 2005 1:28:47 PM

> XP will execute the .BAT file just find. Try it, it won't blow up,
> promise!

i did
when i tried to open it...
it opened, but immediately was closed
nothing more happened:(
chris
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
a b α HP
a b D Laptop
January 8, 2005 1:28:48 PM

On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 10:28:47 +0100, "Krzysztof Kwiecien"
<krzysztof_kwiecienNOSPAM@pf.pl> wrote:

>i did
>when i tried to open it...
>it opened, but immediately was closed
>nothing more happened:(

super-dumb Q. Did u reboot afterwards?
Anonymous
a b α HP
a b D Laptop
January 8, 2005 1:28:48 PM

Krzysztof Kwiecien wrote:
>> XP will execute the .BAT file just find. Try it, it won't blow up,
>> promise!
>

> i did
> when i tried to open it...
> it opened, but immediately was closed
> nothing more happened:(
> chris

Open a command prompt window, navigate to the directory with the .bat
file, type in the file name, i.e., >file.bat[enter key]. There might be
a readme.txt or similar file to open in Notepad with installation
instructions.

a b α HP
a b D Laptop
January 8, 2005 1:49:35 PM

:

>>i did
>>when i tried to open it...
>>it opened, but immediately was closed
>>nothing more happened:(
>

> super-dumb Q. Did u reboot afterwards?

sure
several times after it
Anonymous
a b α HP
a b D Laptop
January 8, 2005 2:02:57 PM

On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 10:49:35 +0100, "Krzysztof Kwiecien"
<krzysztof_kwiecienNOSPAM@pf.pl> wrote:

>sure
>several times after it

Once should be enough.

Do what Quosar says, know your batch file?
Anonymous
a b α HP
a b D Laptop
January 9, 2005 12:08:53 AM

Isn't this part of the chipset installation pack? If so just download and
execute

http://h18007.www1.hp.com/support/files/hpcpqnk/us/loca...

Might be wrong cos I'm on Merlot no 2

Garf