Red Orchestra 2.0 mod for UT2004 released

On Sat, 22 May 2004 19:41:32 +0100, Andrew <spamtrap@localhost> wrote:

>http://redorchestramod.gameservers.net/ro2k4downloads.html

It's sort of released but not available to download yet.

--

Julian Richards
usenet "at" richardsuk.f9.co.uk

Usenet is how from the comfort of your own living room, you can converse
with people that you would never want in your house.

Andrew

On Sat, 22 May 2004 23:42:43 +0100, Julian Richards <see@sig.co.uk>
wrote:

>It's sort of released but not available to download yet.

So what was the 420MB file I downloaded?

Andrew wrote:

> On Sat, 22 May 2004 23:42:43 +0100, Julian Richards <see@sig.co.uk>
> wrote:
>

>>It's sort of released but not available to download yet.
>

> So what was the 420MB file I downloaded?
how do I set acceleration threshhold? It doesn't seem to remember what I
set.. It's unplayable this way..

On Mon, 24 May 2004 22:00:13 +0200, Bora Ugurlu <boraugurlu@yahoo.de>
wrote:

>Andrew wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 22 May 2004 23:42:43 +0100, Julian Richards <see@sig.co.uk>
>> wrote:
>>

>>>It's sort of released but not available to download yet.
>>

>> So what was the 420MB file I downloaded?

It's become available since I posted my last message.

--

On Mon, 24 May 2004 21:09:11 +0100, Julian Richards <see@sig.co.uk>
wrote:

>It's become available since I posted my last message.

I was downloading it when I posted the link.

On Mon, 24 May 2004 21:23:25 +0100, Andrew <spamtrap@localhost> wrote:

>On Mon, 24 May 2004 21:09:11 +0100, Julian Richards <see@sig.co.uk>
>wrote:
>
>>It's become available since I posted my last message.
>
>I was downloading it when I posted the link.

Strange. I got the release message available now and the links saying
"coming soon". Ah well, I'm downloading now too. A mere 4 hour
download for me!

--

Julian Richards <see@sig.co.uk> wrote in message news:<uf76b0dooqdad2hp5o44uocpn22aacmt3i@4ax.com>...
> On Mon, 24 May 2004 21:23:25 +0100, Andrew <spamtrap@localhost> wrote:
>
> >On Mon, 24 May 2004 21:09:11 +0100, Julian Richards <see@sig.co.uk>
> >wrote:
> >
> >>It's become available since I posted my last message.
> >
> >I was downloading it when I posted the link.
>
> Strange. I got the release message available now and the links saying
> "coming soon". Ah well, I'm downloading now too. A mere 4 hour
> download for me!

Its quite good, but there isn't vehicle support... yet. Lots of lying
down and machine gun fire. Love the ambient sounds. Also waiting for
the SAS mod... :)

"Michael Skuczas" <mskuczas@comcast.net> wrote:
>Does anyone know how to get it work right with bots? I'll take the doc for
>this mod will be fleshed out more.

Well, it's clearly a beta, isn't it? I suspect the bots will work
better with a leader giving them appropriate commands, but the other
gotchas are so annoying I'm really not noticing how brainless the bots
are...

--
William Smith

TRENDING THREADS