Ati radeon 4650

Hello,

What is better, ATI radeon HD4650 or ATI Radeon 5570? Thanks for any input.
5 answers Last reply
More about radeon 4650
  1. Hello and welcome to the forums
    HD 5570 is a better choice.
  2. Can I please have some more detailed information on your system specifications.
    You can go to http://www.cpuid.com/downloads/pc-wizard/2010.1.95-setup.exe and
    download the program that shows up, Once installed save the system summary via
    this floppy disk icon at the top left of the screen and then select a file name
    for it, once done copy and paste the contents of the text file to this forum post,
    unfortunately this doesn't include power supply or case specifications so I will
    need you to look inside the case for there serial/model numbers and manufacturers

Thanks,
    Joe
  3. I'm comparing two computers from HP, you find the specs below. My main question is what product is best for me, using it for editing/ viewing pictures and videos (using adobe suite) and regular stuff (not so much gaming).

Computers: HP Pavilion Elite HPE-310sc vs. HP PAVILION P6370 CI5
    Product ID: XC881EA#UUW vs. WC787AA#UUW

Motherboard: H57 in both
    Graphical card: ATI Radeon 5570 vs. Radeon HD 4650
    Memory: 2048 MB vs. 1024 MB
    Harddrive: 1000 GB vs 750 GB
    Sound: 7.1 in both
    RAM: 6144 MB in both
    Processor: Intel core i5 650 dual vs. Intel Core i5 750 Quad
    -- speed 3,2 MHz vs. 2,67 MHz
  4. Sorry, i just re-checked some benchmarks and found that HD 5570 is faster than HD 4650, i edited my previous post.
    Well between those, (if the prices are the same) since you don't do any tasks that benefit from a quad core,then go with the first one.
  5. ^+1
    Go for the 1st one... ;)
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Radeon ATI Graphics Product