gamerfreak152

Distinguished
Oct 10, 2010
Hello,
well to start my computer would not turn on at all, someone said PSU forums said PSU so i got a PSU and didnt fix the problem. Found out it was the hard dirve, returned the CPU and get a hard drive then it runs. Now when i boot up and im on and running windows 7 it will stay running for about 10 seconds to about 10 minutes and then lock up no mouse keyboard anything will work at all. i left it over night even to see if some how it will unfreeze and nothing. only way to get out is hold the power button till it shuts off.
So i get that CPU i returned because people and forums say if it locks up it could be a bad CPU, well i plug it up and it does the same thing. so im probably going to return that, i also just cleaned the inside of my computer EVERYTHING took it all apart and got it with an air can. even the processor. and reseated all the drives and RAM and plugged it back up with the old hard drive and now it cannot connect to the internet. so WTF locks up and no internet NOW.

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ HELP OMFG SO FRUSTATING, do i need a new motherboard or processor or what?