Why no GTX400 benchmarks added to toms charts?

photog10

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2008
Just wondering why it takes so long to add GTX 400 benchmarks to toms GPU charts?
The cards have been out more than enough time to test them, and i'm sure they only have to send an email out to get gear sent to them for testing. In fact I'm almost sure manufacturers want to send them cards to test..so why the delay?

photog10

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2008
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA good one..I actually waste my time sometime reading the worthless news..HAHAHAHAHAHAHA It is worthless though..self tying shoes by nike..HAHAHAHA

Yeah that's the kind of story I expect to see in the "Police Reports" section of my local paper. Not on a tech news site. They call it "tech news" because someone mentions a server system. Even though the server system was just a background image amid the entire story.

The real news story was that a man got intoxicated, had a gun, and was acting like an idiot. That was the real news. The server really had nothing to do with it.

I miss the days back in the 90's when Tom's Hardware was actually about Hardware reviews and How To's.