Sign in with
Your question

Cpu temp

Last response: in CPUs
January 6, 2011 7:38:29 AM

hi friends,

i made my own water blocker using a traditional core 2 duo heatsink....

tell me the temp of cpu is ok ??

More about : cpu temp

a b à CPUs
January 6, 2011 8:29:47 AM

C :sol:  :sol:  L, you gonna Oc it?
m
l
January 6, 2011 9:09:48 AM

Dude can you post pic's of your work?
What is your room temp any way?
You know that no program can tell you the real temp right?
But it looks good :) 
m
l
Related resources
January 6, 2011 9:59:58 AM

Load temperatures and ambient room temp would be more interesting ...
m
l
January 6, 2011 10:32:07 AM

See there you have a "Tj max" temperature which for your CPU is 95 degrees celsius.
Your cpu Tj at load should be lower than Tj max.
However you should try to check if coretemp is reporting right the temperature,cause you have for coretemp,in "Options" "Adjust offsets".Offset means that the value there would be added to the calculated CPU temperature,to get the temperature.

Your temperature is very nice ,however what temperature did you had in your room than?
Or you made your water cooling outside radiator to be cooled by something else than by standard air flow from your room?
m
l
January 6, 2011 4:06:03 PM

mihaitzateo said:
Your temperature is very nice ,however what temperature did you had in your room than?
Or you made your water cooling outside radiator to be cooled by something else than by standard air flow from your room?

my room temp was almost 22*
i don't use any raditor to cool .... i just use a bucket,,full of water... a pump and plastic pipe to make water flow continue..

and when i play games such as crysis, which utilise both cores perfectly...core temp shows 52 to 57* maximum..... and when i overclock my processor @3.8ghz.. then 61 to 63...

actually i never see that my cpu temp gets more than 64* since i made this.... and i m talking about @3.8ghz
m
l
January 6, 2011 4:54:45 PM

Quote:
show me or I will not believe you....;)

core temp was running while crysis cpu benchmark...

m
l
January 6, 2011 5:07:31 PM

Quote:
no.
pics of the cooling system...
LOL.

and when i will upload pics of cooling system... u will ask for my girl friend pics..... lol
m
l
January 6, 2011 5:19:23 PM

come on... someone tell me these results r ok or not ?
man i really worked hard for that. even i could not talk to my gf properly.... lol
m
l
January 6, 2011 5:23:26 PM

Quote:
depends on what she looks like, I'm picky...;)

lol lol o lol

she looks gorgeous,,, and we know each other when i was 11 years old... and now i m 20,,,
m
l
a b à CPUs
January 6, 2011 5:31:29 PM

lol, Nice OC on the E6750, I can only get mine to 3.52 @1.39v :(  Granted I never tried above 1.45v

Temps look good. I will run them against my E6750 OC on air cooling in a few minutes.

Edit Here:

Crappy quality did it though LogMeIn, So I am not sure of my room temperature but probably 20-22 C.
m
l
January 6, 2011 5:42:22 PM

Snipergod87 said:
lol, Nice OC on the E6750, I can only get mine to 3.52 @1.39v :(  Granted I never tried above 1.45v

i can overclock my cpu @4.1 ghz...and its runs perfectly... no auto shutdown...
but when i overclock more than 4.3 ghz then sometimes ,, it makes problem... so thats why i decided not to go more than 4.1 ghz.....

my mobo - Asus p5n e sli
graphics card - msi 260 gtx oc batman edition
monitor - samsung px2370
psu - 2 psu for my gfx card, 1 psu for mobo and processor, and 1 for hard disk and dvd rom...so i use 4 smps together,, its also a weird thing i made lol... but i m using this since more than 1 years.... and believe me it runs very perfect and cool...

m
l
a b à CPUs
January 6, 2011 5:44:48 PM

Niraj_07 said:
i can overclock my cpu @4.1 ghz...and its runs perfectly... no auto shutdown...
but when i overclock more than 4.3 ghz then sometimes ,, it makes problem... so thats why i decided not to go more than 4.1 ghz.....

my mobo - Asus p5n e sli
graphics card - msi 260 gtx oc batman edition
monitor - samsung px2370
psu - 2 psu for my gfx card, 1 psu for mobo and processor, and 1 for hard disk and dvd rom...so i use 4 smps together,, its also a weird thing i made lol... but i m using this since more than 1 years.... and believe me it runs very perfect and cool...

I just got a little unlucky and didnt get a chip that OC's as high. I am using an Asus P5K Premium.
m
l
January 6, 2011 5:54:05 PM

Quote:
to young bro, I'll go to jail and be viewed as a dirty ol' man...
now 21 hmmm, maybe...;)
enjoy your rig, those are good temps...

thanx mental
m
l
!