Sign in with
Your question

Listening to music while using vent or teamspeak

Last response: in Systems
October 10, 2010 9:59:55 AM

Is there a way to listen to the music through my speakers and still use vent? I have 1000's of songs on my pc and i use a dual monitor set up. was wondering if i could say, have my windows media play up on 1 screen and play songs at my leisure while vent is on? thanx
October 10, 2010 6:32:22 PM

I think you'd be safer driving your car, talking on your cell phone with a blindfold. You could then tell the truth, "I didn't see ..."!
October 10, 2010 6:50:41 PM

kdad92 said:
Is there a way to listen to the music through my speakers and still use vent? I have 1000's of songs on my pc and i use a dual monitor set up. was wondering if i could say, have my windows media play up on 1 screen and play songs at my leisure while vent is on? thanx

yeah but good luck in understanding people... too many noise at the same time is a hectic situation.

also depends on computer configuration: if you don't have at least a dual core, you'll get glitches and stuttering noises.

Related resources
October 10, 2010 6:57:48 PM

marcellis22 said:
I think you'd be safer driving your car, talking on your cell phone with a blindfold. You could then tell the truth, "I didn't see ..."!

LOL! i just had to post it!
October 10, 2010 7:01:54 PM

I know in Vent settings you can have the input and output set to whatever your computer has - speakers, plug headset, usb headset, line-out - whatever Vent detects when it starts.

I would assume TS has the same settings, but I've never used it so don't know where it would be.
!