Anyone having GPFs with linux?

Hi, i have not yet installed the linux-patch and want to know if anyone has
experienced any crashes with linux related to the patch.

Thx

--
gnuPG key: 0x012CF58B

Meltdown

Thomas Müller enlightened us with:
> Hi, i have not yet installed the linux-patch and want to know if
> anyone has experienced any crashes with linux related to the patch.

Nope. I've installed the patch, but no problems so far.

MeltDown
! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
!Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.

On Tue, 25 May 2004 16:21:52 +0200, Thomas Müller wrote:

> Hi, i have not yet installed the linux-patch and want to know if anyone has
> experienced any crashes with linux related to the patch.

I've installed the patch, and have had no problems. Of course, I didn't
have any crashes before the patch, either... :)

Linux Registered User #327951

Dan C <youmustbejoking@invalid.org> wrote in message news:<pan.2004.05.26.00.39.58.916796@invalid.org>...
> On Tue, 25 May 2004 16:21:52 +0200, Thomas Müller wrote:
>
> > Hi, i have not yet installed the linux-patch and want to know if anyone has
> > experienced any crashes with linux related to the patch.
>
> I've installed the patch, and have had no problems. Of course, I didn't
> have any crashes before the patch, either... :)

Exactly. The only thing to watch out for with the patch is the removal
of Tux from the loading image, so backup your old one. Um, in the Help
directory, IIRC. How dare they!

Meltdown

Mattias Honrendgard enlightened us with:
> The only thing to watch out for with the patch is the removal of Tux
> from the loading image, so backup your old one. Um, in the Help
> directory, IIRC. How dare they!

Or even better: remove the new splash screen from the patch before you
install it ;-)