Terminal Services Manager no longer works - XP SP2

After installing XP SP2 I am no longer able to use the terminal services
manager to monitor connected users and remote control using the Term Serv
manager that was installed from the 2003 Server Admin pak. This wass a great
remote management utility for XP clients that is no longer useable with the
secure XP SP2 patch. Please advise on how to get this back. Dcom Perhaps?

Have you first tried to remove it and re-install it?