New build/no post/ everything comes on/ tried the check list

ithrowcraze

Distinguished
Oct 11, 2010
I recently purchased a new cpu, motherboard and ram. after putting everything together The computer turns on but i get a "no signal" on my monitor. The monitor seems like it knows its plugged into the computer its just not getting any signal.

i upgraded to:

AMD x6 phenom 2 B.E
g skill 1600 ddr3 2gb ram x2
GIGABYTE GA-890GPA-UD3H AM3 AMD 890GX HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard

When i turn on the computer everything turns on. It just doesnt have video. All the lights come on, fans, gpu fans, everything. I dont hear any beeps when i turn on my computer. At first i thought mabey something was DOA so I RMA'd my mobo which didnt help. I just recently RMA'd the cpu and RAM and got them back yesterday and im still having this problem.

the only things coming from my old builds are my PSU, HDD, disk drive, and video cards.

I decided to upgrade my parts cause my computer broke. Before i had an intel set up and the cards and PSU worked fine. When that broke it would just sit there and turn on and off over and over and over. So im not sure if mabey the PSU is bad.

specs are as follows:

AMD x6 phenom 2 black edition (stock fan)
G skill Rip Jaws 1600 DDr3 2 gb ram x2
GIGABYTE GA-890GPA-UD3H AM3 AMD 890GX HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard
sapphire 1 gb 4870 x2 in cross fire
sparkle 900 watt modular psu
7200 RPM 500 GB seagate
LG combo dvd-rw/cd-r

I followed the little check list http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/261145-31-perform-steps-posting-boot-video-problems you guys already have posted here and none of that did anything. Im pretty much lost at this point and any help would be greatly appreciated.