BG2 Tutu - question for BG1 install

I just re-purchased BG1 (the original saga) and would like to try the Tutu
modification to play it via the BG2 game. The instructions indicate a
'full' install of BG1.

Does anybody have experience with this and would know if that implies doing
a custom install and checking everything (3+ GB worth?), or if just chosing
the larger of the standard installation options would work.

I can't wait to meet Minsc for the first time again!

Thanks-

Layne
(this didn't initially appear on my server, so sorry if there are multiple
posts)
2 answers Last reply
More about tutu question install
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

    Beetlecat wrote:

    > I just re-purchased BG1 (the original saga) and would like to try the Tutu
    > modification to play it via the BG2 game. The instructions indicate a
    > 'full' install of BG1.
    >
    > Does anybody have experience with this and would know if that implies doing
    > a custom install and checking everything (3+ GB worth?)

    Yes.

    >, or if just chosing
    > the larger of the standard installation options would work.

    No.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

    Merci!

    "Kish" <Kish_K@pacbell.net> wrote in message
    > Beetlecat wrote:
    >
    > > I just re-purchased BG1 (the original saga) and would like to try the
    Tutu
    > > modification to play it via the BG2 game. The instructions indicate a
    > > 'full' install of BG1.
    > >
    > > Does anybody have experience with this and would know if that implies
    doing
    > > a custom install and checking everything (3+ GB worth?)
    >
    > Yes.
    >
    > >, or if just chosing
    > > the larger of the standard installation options would work.
    >
    > No.

Games Video Games