Scott

Hi Group

I just wanted to let you all know that my server is up and running
for all of you to enjoy. Please stop by and check it out.
You will need high speed as I have alot of mods installed.
The server is mostly on Invasion although you can play
DM through the mapvote.

If you like low grav RPG invasion you might like my server.
Also I have the Zounds mod installed with over 250 hand picked
funny sounds you can type into the console.

You can find my server by looking for ScottsHome.com RPG
or just drop by my website http://scottshome.com
Thanks for reading...now get your a$$ fraggin :)

Scott

"Scott" <idontw@ntspam.com> wrote:
>You can find my server by looking for ScottsHome.com RPG
>or just drop by my website http://scottshome.com

Sympatico DSL in Toronto, yes? What's your uplink?

14 hops, 50-60ms ping from Verizon DSL in Eastern MA, FWIW, though the
path thru BellNexxia has pings in the 250 range.

Thanks for not restricting the map-loading bandwidth.

That was fun, and very playable, thanks!

--
William Smith

Scott

<William P.N. Smith> wrote in message

> Sympatico DSL in Toronto, yes? What's your uplink?

4 Mbps download and 800 Kbps upload.
The line I use for the server is dedicated ONLY for that, I have another
seperate highspeed line just for my game machine. The server is running on
its own dedicated machine.

> That was fun, and very playable, thanks!

Aim to please :)

Schism

Am I the only one who doesn't care for the RPG mods? This is a game where
speed is a big deal, who wants to set and fill out attributes constantly? =\

"Scott" <idontw@ntspam.com> wrote in message
> Hi Group
>
> I just wanted to let you all know that my server is up and running
> for all of you to enjoy. Please stop by and check it out.
> You will need high speed as I have alot of mods installed.
> The server is mostly on Invasion although you can play
> DM through the mapvote.
>
> If you like low grav RPG invasion you might like my server.
> Also I have the Zounds mod installed with over 250 hand picked
> funny sounds you can type into the console.
>
> You can find my server by looking for ScottsHome.com RPG
> or just drop by my website http://scottshome.com
> Thanks for reading...now get your a$$ fraggin :)
>
> Scott

"Scott" <idontw@ntspam.com> wrote:
>Aim to please :)

And is that a real model of your house? And did you really fall
asleep with a lit cigarette dangling from your mouth? 8*)

--
William Smith

Meltdown

Schism enlightened us with:
> Am I the only one who doesn't care for the RPG mods?

I like plain and simple UT2004 with as little mods as possible. I hate
downloading loads of stuff just for a few games ;-)

MeltDown
! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
!Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.

On Wed, 26 May 2004 22:48:09 +0200, MeltDown
<meltdownUSE@YOURunrealtower.imagination.org> wrote:

>Schism enlightened us with:
>> Am I the only one who doesn't care for the RPG mods?
>
>I like plain and simple UT2004 with as little mods as possible. I hate
>downloading loads of stuff just for a few games ;-)

I'm with ya there. Novelty wears off real quick.

-s-

Meltdown

Steven L Cox enlightened us with:
> I'm with ya there. Novelty wears off real quick.

And besides that, UT2004 as Epic delivered is very balanced and tweaked.
I haven't seen many 3rd party mods/maps that had the same balance.

"MeltDown" <meltdownUSE@YOURunrealtower.imagination.org> wrote in message

> And besides that, UT2004 as Epic delivered is very balanced and tweaked.
> I haven't seen many 3rd party mods/maps that had the same balance.

Well sometimes its fun to have a bit of Chaos :p

Scott