Binding keys differently while in or out of a vehicle?

Schism

I have my middle mouse button bound to bring up the shield gun when I'm not
in a vehicle, my question is can I bind that button to something else while
I'm in the vehicle? I wanted to be able to switch views easier instead of
hitting F4 (or using the scroll wheel) Also, is there a way to switch to
the previous weapon? (Not prevweapon, it just seems to switch to my best
weapon which isn't the one I was using before hand) during the shield gun
alias?

Also there is some other keys I'd like to bind different if I'm in a vehicle

Schism wrote:
> I have my middle mouse button bound to bring up the shield gun when I'm not
> in a vehicle, my question is can I bind that button to something else while
> I'm in the vehicle? I wanted to be able to switch views easier instead of
> hitting F4 (or using the scroll wheel) Also, is there a way to switch to
> the previous weapon? (Not prevweapon, it just seems to switch to my best
> weapon which isn't the one I was using before hand) during the shield gun
> alias?
>
> Also there is some other keys I'd like to bind different if I'm in a vehicle

try the piping method if it works in UT2k4, too.

command 1 | command 2

where command 2 is the one you'd like to run when you're in a vehicle.