It's giving me a headache Please Help

coolbreeze0121

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2011
Please Please Help me before I hang myself. This will be my first build and I will be purchasing the I5 2400k but as of right now I don't plane on overclocking. I have researching mobos but every time I think I have found one something new pops up and changes my mind. I am trying to hold down the cost so I am not sure if right now I want to buy a graphic card or wait a little, so if possible I want a mobo that I can use the built in graphics or add card at a later date. (Not even sure if that is possible) It is important to me to have a mobo that allows me to expand in the future if I want. When prices drop I believe I will be adding a SSD to my computer. I am very new to all of this so please keep in mind that I need and want a board that will be easy to set up and easy to reach all sockets. I am open to all suggestions but would like to keep the price as below 200 as I can.

This is what I have come up with, but not even sure if am knocking on the right door. I have gotten myself all confussed.

gigabyte GA-Z68-MA-D2H-B3 (I am not sure what all these different letters and numbers mean)
Asrock z68 extreme4
Asrock Z 68 pro3
Asus P8z68-VPro

Remember I am very open to any suggestions

Thanks for any and all help. :eek:

TRENDING THREADS