Recognizing the RAID system question.

Diffendbecker

Honorable
Jan 20, 2013
Hi, everybody!

Hardware: S-478, Pentium 4, ECS SIS 963ULa (switched to ASUS SIS 962 ULa). 3 x HDD (1 x 250 IDE connected to IDE port of the motherboard, 2 x 60 Gb IDE connected to Adaptec 1200A PCI to IDE card (I think, using the RAID), Pinnacle Card)

I've received a computer for repair. No any information about it.
Power supply and motherboard was defective. Didn't start at all.
I've changed the motherboard, trying to load the operation system. ("Press A key to reboot" message.) Nothing else.
I've connected 250 Gb to my PC, it was dynamic, I've converted it to basic, it's works, no operation system on it, but almost full of personal information, and looks, like everything opens, playing, no problems.

The question is... How to recognize the other two hard drives?

Diffendbecker

Honorable
Jan 20, 2013
Hi, everybody!

Hardware: S-478, Pentium 4, ECS SIS 963ULa (switched to ASUS SIS 962 ULa). 3 x HDD (1 x 250 IDE connected to IDE port of the motherboard, 2 x 60 Gb IDE connected to Adaptec 1200A PCI to IDE card (I think, using the RAID), Pinnacle Card)

I've received a computer for repair. No any information about it.
Power supply and motherboard was defective. Didn't start at all.
I've changed the motherboard, trying to load the operation system. ("Press A key to reboot" message.) Nothing else.
I've connected 250 Gb to my PC, it was dynamic, I've converted it to basic, it's works, no operation system on it, but almost full of personal information, and looks, like everything opens, playing, no problems.

The question is... How to recognize the other two hard drives?

What will you do in this situation. How to make operation system run? (Customer said, Windows XP was installed.)