I5 2500k is it available in the US yet?

RestrictedByChoice

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2011
here in my country (malaysia) people are already using the i5 2500k since december last year..of course it isn't officially launch here yet, but the shops has got supplies of the new processors early so they decided to sell them early.. how about in the US? any of you here has already bought the i5 2500k yet? :D

g00fysmiley

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2010
in the us companies sign agreements usually nto to sell things until the release date, so whil ei am sure newegg and all the otehr retailers have em on file nobody is going to sell them early for fear of being sued

1st ones should hit Sunday-Monday ..... the adventurous types among us will have their builds OC settings locked in by Tuesday .... those unwilling to jump on the bleeding edge or those waiting for "Revision A" to pass thru the channel in hopes of advantages developed through refined manufacturing and more mature BIOS's will start building in March.

RestrictedByChoice

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2011

you don't think buying it this early is a good idea? I agree :D still..I just can't wait!!! :bounce: :D :bounce:

RestrictedByChoice

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2011

I'm also wondering..don't they mind? shops in malaysia right now are selling these new processors early.. I've seen them myself the processors are legit.