Windows XP home task manager views

Hey All, I've been trying to help my mom with her PC. She has an older HP
with windows XP with SP2 she inherited from my brother and I wanted to open
up the task manager (ctrl-alt-del) and see what services were running and
look at performance variables.
However, everytime I open it I only get the green cpu usage graph and
percentage bar graph with no tabs or options to change the views. I've
searched, gooogled and hunted around windows to figure out how to change the
task manager view but cant' seem to do it.
My brother who gave it to her doesn't have a clue why it's like that either.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Hi

Double click on the edge of the Task Manager.

--

Will Denny
MS MVP Windows Shell/User

"Salt City" <Salt City@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hey All, I've been trying to help my mom with her PC. She has an older HP
> with windows XP with SP2 she inherited from my brother and I wanted to
> open
> up the task manager (ctrl-alt-del) and see what services were running and
> look at performance variables.
> However, everytime I open it I only get the green cpu usage graph and
> percentage bar graph with no tabs or options to change the views. I've
> searched, gooogled and hunted around windows to figure out how to change
> the
> task manager view but cant' seem to do it.
> My brother who gave it to her doesn't have a clue why it's like that
> either.
> Any help would be appreciated.
> Thanks

Hey thanks Will,
I thought it might be something so simple I just would overlook it. I would
have never thought of it. It's been driving me nuts. Many thanks....