UT2004 Community Bonus Pack vol.2 released

Last response: in Video Games
Share
May 31, 2004 1:05:09 PM

http://www.planetunreal.com/cbp/
May 31, 2004 6:00:24 PM

On Mon, 31 May 2004 09:48:01 GMT, "Littlemoot"
<littlemoot@h0tmail.com> wrote:

>Just played through the DM maps - very very cool indeed :)

I wasn't as impressed as with the Vol.1 maps, the maps are good
technically but I don't think most of them play as well as those in
the previous pack. Koma seems to be the prettiest and the remix of
Tempest is pretty nice looking.
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
May 31, 2004 6:14:51 PM

Andrew wrote:

> I wasn't as impressed as with the Vol.1 maps, the maps are good
> technically but I don't think most of them play as well as those in
> the previous pack. Koma seems to be the prettiest and the remix of
> Tempest is pretty nice looking.

Koma is trippy :)

I really liked tensilesteel and I think killbillybarn is one of the best
DM maps I ever played for fun factor (though I admit it may not be
everyones cup of tea and I might just be enjoying the music too much).
Meitak plays very nicely too.

Still not tried any of the other game modes yet.

--
Mutley!! Doooooo Something!!
Fix Outlook Express - http://flash.to/oe-quotefix/

The winners are (IMHO) KillBillyBarn and Koma. The 2nd half of the pak
seems to have more attention to fine detail. I'm not a fan of CTF but the
CTF-Skorbut map is gorgeous. The ONS maps are kinda cool - Pasegardae (or
whatever it's called) is a neat cityscape.

While I'm not thrilled with all of the maps in the CBP2, hell, they're free
and most play quite well. I appreciate the time and effort, as well as
creativity, that went into these.

FeldrewCo30
www.co30.com

Littlemoot wrote:
> Andrew wrote:
>>
>> I wasn't as impressed as with the Vol.1 maps, the maps are good
>> technically but I don't think most of them play as well as those in
>> the previous pack. Koma seems to be the prettiest and the remix of
>> Tempest is pretty nice looking.
>
> Koma is trippy :)
>
> I really liked tensilesteel and I think killbillybarn is one of the
> best DM maps I ever played for fun factor (though I admit it may not
> be everyones cup of tea and I might just be enjoying the music too
> much). Meitak plays very nicely too.
>
> Still not tried any of the other game modes yet.
Anonymous
June 1, 2004 6:19:50 AM

Andrew wrote:
> On Mon, 31 May 2004 09:48:01 GMT, "Littlemoot"
> <littlemoot@h0tmail.com> wrote:
>

>>Just played through the DM maps - very very cool indeed :)
>

> I wasn't as impressed as with the Vol.1 maps, the maps are good
> technically but I don't think most of them play as well as those in
> the previous pack. Koma seems to be the prettiest and the remix of
> Tempest is pretty nice looking.

There is a vol.1 community map pack for ut2004 ?

--
luc wastiaux
Anonymous

In article <c9gi36025c3@news1.newsguy.com>,
luc wastiaux <dustpuppy@airpost.net> wrote:

> There is a vol.1 community map pack for ut2004 ?

Yes. See the same sites which have vol 2.

--
Your prison is walking through this world all alone.
Anonymous

On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 02:19:50 +0200, luc wastiaux wrote:

> There is a vol.1 community map pack for ut2004 ?

Yes, it's a common circumstance when discussing a Volume 2 of something...

Linux Registered User #327951
Anonymous
June 1, 2004 3:53:21 PM

Dan C wrote:
> On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 02:19:50 +0200, luc wastiaux wrote:
>

>>There is a vol.1 community map pack for ut2004 ?
>

> Yes, it's a common circumstance when discussing a Volume 2 of something...

It was either that, or the vol.1 was for ut2003, hence my asking.

--
luc wastiaux
June 1, 2004 3:53:22 PM

On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 11:53:21 +0200, luc wastiaux
<dustpuppy@airpost.net> wrote:

>It was either that, or the vol.1 was for ut2003, hence my asking.

The original UT2003 CBP is being adapted to UT2004 and will be
released in due course. In the mean time there are two new CBP's for
UT2004.
June 1, 2004 3:53:22 PM

luc wastiaux <dustpuppy@airpost.net> wrote:
>It was either that, or the vol.1 was for ut2003, hence my asking.

CBP1 was for UT2003
CBP2V1 and CBP2V2 are for UT2004

--
William Smith