Application not appearing in other user accounts

Not sure if I'm dealing with an issue specific to application, or Windows,
but I'll start with Windows. I just downloaded and installed Trilian instant
messaging application, and though it works perfectly fine in my
(administrator) user account, it does not appear in start menu of any of the
other user accounts. If this is a Windows issue, any guidance on how to fix
will be appreciated. Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about application appearing user accounts

    Installing software in Windows XP:
    http://www.rickrogers.org/xpsware.htm

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "rjn02" <rjn02@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Not sure if I'm dealing with an issue specific to application, or Windows,
    > but I'll start with Windows. I just downloaded and installed Trilian
    > instant
    > messaging application, and though it works perfectly fine in my
    > (administrator) user account, it does not appear in start menu of any of
    > the
    > other user accounts. If this is a Windows issue, any guidance on how to
    > fix
    > will be appreciated. Thanks.

Configuration Microsoft User Accounts Windows XP