Application not appearing in other user accounts

Tags:
  • Configuration
  • Microsoft
  • User Accounts
  • Windows XP
September 7, 2005 1:44:09 AM

Not sure if I'm dealing with an issue specific to application, or Windows,
but I'll start with Windows. I just downloaded and installed Trilian instant
messaging application, and though it works perfectly fine in my
(administrator) user account, it does not appear in start menu of any of the
other user accounts. If this is a Windows issue, any guidance on how to fix
will be appreciated. Thanks.

More about : application appearing user accounts

Anonymous
September 7, 2005 2:48:38 PM

Installing software in Windows XP:
http://www.rickrogers.org/xpsware.htm