unreal engine 3 demo

i have seen the movie for this new engine,and have come to one conclusion.
i need an athlon 64 and an x800.

damyjuk

Andrew

On Tue, 1 Jun 2004 00:14:42 +0100, "DAMYJUK"
<aquq24@xtreme2.pipex.net> wrote:

>i have seen the movie for this new engine,and have come to one conclusion.
>i need an athlon 64 and an x800.

A game utilising it won't be out until next year, so I wouldn't bother
upgrading yet, it will probably push an X800 to its limits.

On Tue, 1 Jun 2004 00:14:42 +0100, "DAMYJUK"
<aquq24@xtreme2.pipex.net> wrote:

>i have seen the movie for this new engine,and have come to one conclusion.
>i need an athlon 64 and an x800.
>
>damyjuk

By the time that engine is in a retail game, the A64 and x800 will be
washed-up has-been's. ;-)