Closed Solved

How do you hookup two hard drivers in the same compter

I dad the 750gb hard drive now I got the 1 terea bit would like to run togather in my elet tower hp :D it just stops at the bios with both hucked up but apart the tarea works greght is something backwards thanks for your help
9 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about hookup hard drivers compter
  1. Best answer
    Bill,

Can u rewrite your post so it make more sense? And post more info...
  2. SSBoYWQgdGhlIDc1MGdiIGhhcmQgZHJpdmUgKyBub3cgSSBnb3QgdGhlIDFUQiAgYW5kIHdvdWxkIGxpa2UgdG8gcnVuIHRvZ2V0aGVyIGluIG15IGhwIHRvd2VyICAKCml0IGp1c3Qgc3RvcHMgYXQgdGhlIGJpb3Mgd2l0aCBib3RoIGhvb2tlZCB1cCwgYnV0IGFwYXJ0IHRoZSB0ZXJhIHdvcmtzIGdyZWF0IGlzIHNvbWV0aGluZyBiYWNrd2FyZHMgdGhhbmtzIGZvciB5b3VyIGhlbHA=
  3. Is it SATA or IDE?
  4. IDE / PATA, cable will have 3 connectors.

You need to set the jumper on the 750GB to master and connect to the last connector of the two closest together.

Set the jumper on the 1TB to slave and conect to middle cable.

Now power on an go into bios, you should see 2 hdds, make sure boot device points to the 750.

Install Windows.....

Sata HDD's each use a seperate data cable.

Now power on an go into bios, you should see 2 hdds, make sure boot device points to the 750.

Install Windows.....

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/29703-47-vista-win7-partitions
  5. I was renewing my revit11 look for my key on my c drive the next time I went to work it came up to the maintain ace screen and just stopped it would register a F9, F10, thought I zapped it went and got the tara byte
  6. I was renewing my revit11 look for my key on my c drive the next time I went to work it came up to the maintainace screen and just stopped it would register a F9, F10, thought I zapped it went and got the tara byte
  7. Best answer selected by william_30.
  8. Thanks for the vote : )
  9. This topic has been closed by Nikorr.
Ask a new question

Read More

Drivers Hewlett Packard Hard Drives Windows 7