Best Place to Buy accesories for Sony Cyber Shot DSC W1 Ca..

Last response: in Digital Camera
Share
January 8, 2005 8:03:34 PM

My son has a Sony Cyber Shot DSC W1 camera and I'd like to buy a LCD
protector screen and a carrying case if it didn't come with one.
What otger accesories might be useful? Any recommedations for vendors?

Thanks,

Mike
Anonymous
January 10, 2005 1:15:58 AM

anyone4tennis@hotmail.com wrote:

> My son has a Sony Cyber Shot DSC W1 camera and I'd like to buy a LCD
> protector screen and a carrying case if it didn't come with one.
> What otger accesories might be useful? Any recommedations for vendors?

It depends on how much money you want to waste.

IMHO Most Sony accessories are overpriced and pretty damn useless. I'd
suggest going to a camera shop and looking at the generic bags. I'm sure
you'll find one to fit the W1 at a third of the price of the Sony, which may
be just a slightly padded drawstring bag.

Industrial grade cling film (SARAN wrap) is an ideal screen protector - 3 or
4 layers of the film rolled flat with a rolling pin and cut to size will do
the job nicely.
January 10, 2005 1:15:59 AM

Yes, agree Sony accesories are way overpriced.

Mike

!