Sign in with
Your question

Case Fan question

Last response: in Systems
October 14, 2010 4:04:44 PM

I have a asus sabertooth 55i mother board and an haf 922 case.

The case has three fans anf the motherboard has two case fan conections built on, it also has a connection for a MEM fan.. Could i connect the case fan to the mem fan port on ther motherboard to help with cable management?

More about : case fan question

October 14, 2010 5:08:34 PM

Wrong section
m
l
October 14, 2010 5:19:33 PM

Thanks for the help and it pertains to a new build douche
m
l
Related resources
October 14, 2010 5:28:14 PM

NHsemperfi said:
Thanks for the help and it pertains to a new build douche

The new build section is for whole builds, if you need help with a fan find the right section for it, calling people names wont get you anything

Since you decided to be an ass about it, dont expect further help from me
m
l
October 14, 2010 9:28:45 PM

Well it got me the satisfaction of letting you know your a douche. You could said "wrong section" such as "I think you will recieve more advice in another section" and im pretty sure if you had an answer you would have just told me and not have been a doucher about it
m
l
October 14, 2010 9:33:33 PM

I would of told you and also said wrong section, get the sand out of your vagina

How old are you?
m
l
October 14, 2010 9:41:33 PM

I'm 14, and yes my vagina is very sandy. I solved my issue hours ago. But thanks for your help telling me wrong section
m
l
October 14, 2010 9:46:04 PM

Oh so that's why you're such a whiney bitch, you're 14

It's sad honestly, kids seem to be getting more and more immature
m
l
October 15, 2010 1:00:53 AM

reaper2794 said:
Oh so that's why you're such a whiney bitch, you're 14

It's sad honestly, kids seem to be getting more and more immature

Says the person whining....

Anyways, I guess you could connect it to that. It might not work properly though. You dont need the motherboard to control the fan though...
m
l
October 22, 2010 1:11:26 AM

I found that my motherboard (sabertooth p55i) actually has three case fan connections, the third one is just labeled differently, because its capable of connecting other devices. But yeah I dont see why it would not of worked, long as it was the same voltage.. Thanks for you help though it was nice not having four pin molar connections cluttering up my case.
m
l
!