- Windows 7 Professional 64 bit OEM
- Kingston HyperX Genesis Grey 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C9 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit
- Corsair Hydro H80 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler
- Intel Core i7-2600K 3.40GHz (Sandybridge) Socket LGA1155 (@stock speed)
- Corsair Professional Series AX850 High Performance 850W Modular '80 Plus Gold' Power Supply
- Asus Xonar DG 5.1 PCI Sound Card with built in Headphone Amp
- Samsung SH-B123L/BSBP 12x BluRay ROM / 16x DVD±RW Lightscribe SATA-II Optical Drive
- Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB SATA 6Gb/s 16MB Cache
- Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 6970 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card
- Asus P8Z68-V Intel Z68 (Socket 1155) DDR3 Motherboard
- Corsair Obsidian 650D Gaming Midi-Tower
- OCZ Vertex 3 120GB 2.5" SATA-3 Solid State Hard Drive
Each time i puch the button to boot, i hear the fans getting started and the system boot up, and each time, before even seing the BIOS screen, the system is rebooting automatically and then boots normally and i arrive on the BIOS screen, then the Windows login screen.
Also, coming back from hollydays and having unpluged the PC for 1 week, i had a "overclocking failed" screen when booting, which disapeared after rebooting a couple of times.
Any idea where this could come from ? and how i could fix that ?
motherboard manufactures stock their settings high to make it seem as if they built a faster motherboard while infact your just being forced to overclock. thats why its at 103. try 97 or 98 if you really want it to be right at 100.