Serious bad sector problem!

donsrbin

Honorable
May 21, 2012
Hi, I have a big problem.

lately, my dad's laptop was very slow, so he asked me to clean it up a bit. I noticed strange behavior when I was defragmenting it, so I installed Hard disk sentinel 4 pro... It says that the hard disk has 161 weak sectors. Later that day, microsoft office outlook stopped working. It looks like outlook.pst (a file which contains all the e-mails and contacts) has been corrupted. I scanned the PC with NOD32, as well as super anti spyware, hoping that it's a virus, but it looks like it's not.

I've tried using recovery programs such as outlook PST repair, microsoft fst repair, nothin works. I've tried to copy and paste .pst file to any other location while Microsoft office outlook was closed, but it get's to 95% and then shows an error: file cannot be copied: try again or cancel.

If I open outlook, it starts the program, but cannot open any e-mail, not even for a preview, and instantly freezes (not responding). I can't click file, edit, view etc...

Those e-mails are the only important thing on that computer, please help me save them. Thanks in advance!