SuperScripts for BG 2 released

As you all know I have in the past made a SuperScript for BG 1.

Well, Now I have finished my SuperScripts for BG 2 made just for that game.

They are of course even better than the one for BG 2 much better due to the
better scripting language.

In edition I have broken it down into a version for each possible class, dual
or multi class.

This means that there are 19 smaller versions of this script just for each
possible class or class(s) you can have.

These scripts also include just about all the spells, class abilities, innate
abilities, high level abilities and use just about every item in the game.

I have even found ways of scripting spells and items that no one else has ever
scripted before.

In edition these scripts also enable your thief to open locks and remove traps
via a hotkey. And it will even loot the battle field via a hotkey as well.

Of course extensive use of hotkeys for buffing up and other things is also
done.

These scripts check the enemy for resistance's, saves and immunity items to
determine the best possible spell or item or action in order to maximize your
characters potential.

Also I have corrected (and in some cases made one for them) the scripts your
summons use in order to make them more useful to your PC's.

These are the best and most complete PC character scripts ever made.

Also I have made corrections to my ScriptCompilerTOB, startingequiptment mod,
Increased capacity containers and my 50th level rules for TOB. So if you are
using those please get the new versions.

Also read the readme for the SuperScripts for BG 2 before using them so that
you will understand how they work.

Enjoy and know that they are the most complete and best scripts ever made for
Baldur's Gate 2.

And thanks to my playtesters for their help.

Please post any feedback you have about these scripts to InfinityScripters.

You can get these great scripts and files at InfinityScripters.

Mike Group Owner InfinityScripters, AuroraScripters, AuroraModers, BWScript,
Guild site at BioWare And Moderator at IEEAIS
Webrings AI Scripting Ring for Infinity And Aurora Engine Games, DARK SIDE OF
BALDURS GATE, Icewind Dale II Webring, La guilde des Balduriens, Mike's
Baldur's Gate Cheaters ring, Neverwinter Nights Webring, Neverwinter Webring,
Planescape: Torment Ring, The Infinity Support Team, The Neverwinter Guilds
Webring, The Shadows of Amn Gamers Webring, Webring Baldur's Gate 2, Baldur's
Clan 2002

"Our archers are so numerous, that the flight of their arrows darkens the sun."
said the Persian envoy,
"So much the better, for we shall fight them in the shade." replied King
Leonidas,

King Xerxes' of the Persians demanded that the Spartans lay down their arms.
King Leonidas' said two words, "Molon labe which means 'Come and get them.'"

"Breakfast well, for tonight we shall dine in Hades." King Leonidas of Sparta
August 21, 480 B.C. On the third day of the battle at Thermopylae.

"Go tell the Spartans, thou who passest by, that here obedient to their laws we
lie." Monument to King Leonidas and the 300 Spartans who died to the last man
at Thermopylae fending off for 3 days 200,000 Persian invaders.

MPrilla wrote:

> Enjoy and know that they are the most complete and best scripts ever made for
> Baldur's Gate 2.

Most complete? Possibly an objective thing to measure. Best ever? That's
just you giving yourself the praise.

mprilla@aol.com (MPrilla) wrote in

> As you all know I have in the past made a SuperScript for BG 1.
>
> Well, Now I have finished my SuperScripts for BG 2 made just for that
> game.
>
> They are of course even better than the one for BG 2 much better due
> to the better scripting language.

Now this is just asking for trouble....

Come on, who did it? Who summoned MPrilla? He can't have got here on his
own. Someone has been making pentangles and reciting incantations.

Oh, and Mike, I hope it's a lot better than the pagefuls of fairly
useless script that you tried to palm off on me.

pm

"MPrilla" <mprilla@aol.com> wrote in message
> Well, Now I have finished my SuperScripts for BG 2 made just for that
game.

> They are of course even better than the one for BG 2 much better due to
the
> better scripting language.

So the one for BG2 is much better than the one for BG2 due to the better
scripting language? That makes sense...

PM

PM wrote:
> "MPrilla" <mprilla@aol.com> wrote in message
>
>>Well, Now I have finished my SuperScripts for BG 2 made just for that
>
> game.
>
>>They are of course even better than the one for BG 2 much better due to
>
> the
>
>>better scripting language.
>

> So the one for BG2 is much better than the one for BG2 due to the better
> scripting language? That makes sense...
>
> PM

Confusing, eh? :) If it's anything like the SlobberScript for BG1, it'll
bog down the computer and do everything but cook.

Mike

--
ICQ 160154674
AOL AIM: Jon Ne Reb

Shodan wrote:
> Meh, another cheat script from The Evil One.

LOL :)

--
ICQ 160154674
AOL AIM: Jon Ne Reb
United States Navy 1979-1982
Aviation Machinists Mate 2nd Class
VT-23, HS-1, USS Carl Vinson CVN70 (Plank Owner)

email treesqueak (at) gci (dot) net

MPrilla wrote about his scripts

[unbearable self-praise snipped]

Oh how I wish they had made this Summon MPrilla a lvl 10 spell. It seems
to be available to too many characters. Given the _very_ annoying result
it should be quite high level anyway.

Martin

mprilla@aol.com (MPrilla) wrote in message news:<20040429085001.11380.00000592@mb-m18.aol.com>...
> As you all know...

[Insert self-serving delusions of ability and importance]

*eyes the target, and does the Google search through his special book
of spells for this occasion*

*casts "Pierce Deluded Image of Self-Importance", "Protection from
Idiocy, 10' R", "Laroch's Minor Lobotomy", "Smite Twit", and "Power
Word: Defenestration"*

Frikkin' Summon MPrilla spells...

pm

"Martin Wächtler" <sandbox@familie-waechtler.de> wrote in message
> MPrilla wrote about his scripts
>
> [unbearable self-praise snipped]

LOL

> Oh how I wish they had made this Summon MPrilla a lvl 10 spell. It seems
> to be available to too many characters. Given the _very_ annoying result
> it should be quite high level anyway.

It's wild magic I tell you... Nobody could make such an *evil* spell
deliberately!

PM

pm

"Seth Ruskin" <rathorne@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> mprilla@aol.com (MPrilla) wrote in message
> > As you all know...
>
> [Insert self-serving delusions of ability and importance]
>
> *eyes the target, and does the Google search through his special book
> of spells for this occasion*
>
> *casts "Pierce Deluded Image of Self-Importance", "Protection from
> Idiocy, 10' R", "Laroch's Minor Lobotomy", "Smite Twit", and "Power
> Word: Defenestration"*
>
> Frikkin' Summon MPrilla spells...

I liked Clownkill myself ;-)

PM

pm

"ATCSMike" <getbent@over.net> wrote in message
> Confusing, eh? :) If it's anything like the SlobberScript for BG1, it'll
> bog down the computer and do everything but cook.

Well 0.1 FPS is a feature of the script :p

PM

"PM" <none@invalid.address> wrote in message news:<c6v0q3$lnd$2@news8.svr.pol.co.uk>...
> "Seth Ruskin" <rathorne@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > mprilla@aol.com (MPrilla) wrote in message
> > > As you all know...
> >
> > [Insert self-serving delusions of ability and importance]
> >
> > *eyes the target, and does the Google search through his special book
> > of spells for this occasion*
> >
> > *casts "Pierce Deluded Image of Self-Importance", "Protection from
> > Idiocy, 10' R", "Laroch's Minor Lobotomy", "Smite Twit", and "Power
> > Word: Defenestration"*
> >
> > Frikkin' Summon MPrilla spells...
>
> I liked Clownkill myself ;-)
>
> PM

*scribes that into his special spellbook*

That didn't get suggested before.

rathorne

rathorne@hotmail.com (Seth Ruskin) wrote in message news:<672dea94.0405010524.183678ef@posting.google.com>...
> "PM" <none@invalid.address> wrote in message news:<c6v0q3$lnd$2@news8.svr.pol.co.uk>...
> > "Seth Ruskin" <rathorne@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > mprilla@aol.com (MPrilla) wrote in message
> > >
> > > [Insert self-serving delusions of ability and importance]
> > >
> > > *eyes the target, and does the Google search through his special book
> > > of spells for this occasion*
> > >
> > > *casts "Pierce Deluded Image of Self-Importance", "Protection from
> > > Idiocy, 10' R", "Laroch's Minor Lobotomy", "Smite Twit", and "Power
> > > Word: Defenestration"*
> > >
> > > Frikkin' Summon MPrilla spells...
> >
> > I liked Clownkill myself ;-)
> >
> > PM
>
> *scribes that into his special spellbook*
>
> That didn't get suggested before.

Mprilla's minor anatomy?

phaenar@yahoo.com (Phaenar) wrote in message news:<8ed67a56.0405032224.43d0a174@posting.google.com>...
> rathorne@hotmail.com (Seth Ruskin) wrote in message news:<672dea94.0405010524.183678ef@posting.google.com>...
> > "PM" <none@invalid.address> wrote in message news:<c6v0q3$lnd$2@news8.svr.pol.co.uk>...
> > > "Seth Ruskin" <rathorne@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > > I liked Clownkill myself ;-)
> > >
> > > PM
> >
> > *scribes that into his special spellbook*
> >
> > That didn't get suggested before.
>
> Mprilla's minor anatomy?
>

> > rathorne

The original list of "spells to use when someone accidentally summons
him, instead of Dispel Magic" was:

Smite Twit
Imprison in Target's Own Nether Regions
Power Word, Defenestration (a personal favorite when in a skyscraper)
Glyph of Thwacking
Burning Itch
Laroch's Minor Lobotomy
Protection from Idiocy, 10' R
Wail of the Dimwitted Hack
Stupid Script of Disaster
Symbol, Incoherent Whining
Pierce Deluded Image of Self-Importance
Incendiary Clod
Bigby's Extended Digit
Delayed Blast Flaming
Globe of Incomprehensibility
Flesh to Fecal Matter

*adds Clownkill and Mprilla's minor anatomy*

Any other suggestions?

PM schrieb:
> "Seth Ruskin" <rathorne@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>mprilla@aol.com (MPrilla) wrote in message

>>>As you all know...
>>
>>[Insert self-serving delusions of ability and importance]
>>
>>*eyes the target, and does the Google search through his special book
>>of spells for this occasion*
>>
>>*casts "Pierce Deluded Image of Self-Importance", "Protection from
>>Idiocy, 10' R", "Laroch's Minor Lobotomy", "Smite Twit", and "Power
>>Word: Defenestration"*
>>
>>Frikkin' Summon MPrilla spells...
>

> I liked Clownkill myself ;-)
>
> PM

You have a scroll to spare?
Martin

> *adds Clownkill and Mprilla's minor anatomy*
>
> Any other suggestions?

RCV: Otto's Irresistable Dunce?

Cloak of Boredom?

Nature's Mistake?

Power Word, Ego?

Bigby's Crushing Bore?

Bigby's Grasping at Straws?

[head of] Stone to [head of] Stone?

Zone of Sweet Silence?

Rich

pm

"Rich C. Velay" <RCVelay@remove.this.shaw.ca> wrote in message

> "Seth Ruskin" <rathorne@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
> > *adds Clownkill and Mprilla's minor anatomy*
> >
> > Any other suggestions?
>
> RCV: Otto's Irresistable Dunce?
>
> Cloak of Boredom?
>
> Nature's Mistake?
>
> Power Word, Ego?
>
> Bigby's Crushing Bore?
>
> Bigby's Grasping at Straws?
>
> [head of] Stone to [head of] Stone?
>
> Zone of Sweet Silence?

LMAO :)

PM wrote:
> "Rich C. Velay" <RCVelay@remove.this.shaw.ca> wrote in message
>>
>> "Seth Ruskin" <rathorne@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>>> *adds Clownkill and Mprilla's minor anatomy*
>>>
>>> Any other suggestions?
>>
>> RCV: Otto's Irresistable Dunce?
>>
>> Cloak of Boredom?
>>
>> Nature's Mistake?
>>
>> Power Word, Ego?
>>
>> Bigby's Crushing Bore?
>>
>> Bigby's Grasping at Straws?
>>
>> [head of] Stone to [head of] Stone?
>>
>> Zone of Sweet Silence?

Berserk from Annoyance?

Mprilla Missile?

Bull's Head?

Summon Mprilla? (Cast Prot. from Stupidity 10' Radius first)

Silmelas

"Jeffrey Boydstun" <joffroy.boydstun@starband.not*REPLACE-O-WITH-E*> wrote in message news:<a8Omc.5$e12.3@fe25.usenetserver.com>...
> PM wrote:
> > "Rich C. Velay" <RCVelay@remove.this.shaw.ca> wrote in message
> >>
> >> "Seth Ruskin" <rathorne@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> >> RCV: Otto's Irresistable Dunce?
> >>
> >> Cloak of Boredom?
> >>
> >> Nature's Mistake?
> >>
> >> Power Word, Ego?
> >>
> >> Bigby's Crushing Bore?
> >>
> >> Bigby's Grasping at Straws?
> >>
> >> [head of] Stone to [head of] Stone?
> >>
> >> Zone of Sweet Silence?
>
> Berserk from Annoyance?
>
> Mprilla Missile?
>
> Bull's Head?
>
> Summon Mprilla? (Cast Prot. from Stupidity 10' Radius first)
>
> Silmelas

Mprilla's Uncontrollable, Hideous Posting

> Summon Mprilla? (Cast Prot. from Stupidity 10' Radius first)

Why the HELL would anyone want to intentionally cast this spell (PfS10'R or not)?