Applets Close after 10 seconds

September 8, 2005 7:42:03 PM

When I right-click on the desktop and choose Properties, the window closes
after 10 seconds. Also happens with various Control Panel apps, and
right-click/My Computer/Properties as well. Any help in fixing this would be
greatly appreciated, I can't un-install anything, change desktop properties,
join a domain, or a host of other things because the windows close before I
can finish!!

amersilly@hotmail.com

More about : applets close seconds

Anonymous
September 9, 2005 5:22:28 AM

Sounds like it's time to check for Malware on your System. Use all of
these free sites.

http://www.download.com/Bazooka-Adware-and-Spyware-Scan...

http://www.webroot.com/

http://housecall.trendmicro.com/