Motherboard help plz

sunx

Distinguished
Sep 8, 2011
hi

I changed my HP case to a haf 912 and i connect everything But then i came to a roadblock...see my motherboard comes with one power wire that at the end is 2 sets of 2 pins and 4pins and thats cool b/c the motherboard is the same thing But the haf 912 is not like that it got 4 wires with power led + and power led - and hdd led and reseet sw and power sw.Now heres hard part is there any way to tell how to connect the power led + and power led - and hdd led and reseet sw and power sw with out the motherboard manual b/c i try looking for my motherboard manual and theres non.mobo name H-RS880-uATX (Aloe)

Solution
You won't harm anything by moving the haf 912 case connections around the cluster until all the led lights on your case work. When all the led's work, then you'll know you've got it right. You can also try matching the wire colors on the old case connector with the haf 912 leads.
You won't harm anything by moving the haf 912 case connections around the cluster until all the led lights on your case work. When all the led's work, then you'll know you've got it right. You can also try matching the wire colors on the old case connector with the haf 912 leads.

Solution