WinXP home edition registration

Hello there,

I bought a PC with an OEM version of XP home edition (2nd machine) last
year...
After 3 re-formating 3 times the computer, this morning I tried to get
register via the web.. and I was surprised to see and microsoft answer
saying:
"According to our database, you are registring too much time !!!" (something
like this)

Blowdy hell !! what is going on ??

Is somebody can tell me what is that ? (especially why !!!)

Thanks

Steph
2 answers Last reply
More about winxp home edition registration

    Simply use the phone number to call..it's quick and painless..

    Bobby

    "Stephane M" <Stephane@M.com> wrote in message
    > Hello there,
    >
    > I bought a PC with an OEM version of XP home edition (2nd machine) last
    > year...
    > After 3 re-formating 3 times the computer, this morning I tried to get
    > register via the web.. and I was surprised to see and microsoft answer
    > saying:
    > "According to our database, you are registring too much time !!!"
    > (something
    > like this)
    >
    > Blowdy hell !! what is going on ??
    >
    > Is somebody can tell me what is that ? (especially why !!!)
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Steph

    OK but why you need now to give them a call ???
    It was so simple to do this via the Web ???

    Do they want to control something ??

    Ta.

    > Simply use the phone number to call..it's quick and painless..
    >
    > Bobby
    >
    > "Stephane M" <Stephane@M.com> wrote in message
    > > Hello there,
    > >
    > > I bought a PC with an OEM version of XP home edition (2nd machine) last
    > > year...
    > > After 3 re-formating 3 times the computer, this morning I tried to get
    > > register via the web.. and I was surprised to see and microsoft answer
    > > saying:
    > > "According to our database, you are registring too much time !!!"
    > > (something
    > > like this)
    > >
    > > Blowdy hell !! what is going on ??
    > >
    > > Is somebody can tell me what is that ? (especially why !!!)
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > >
    > > Steph

Configuration Microsoft Windows XP